This year we are rolling out our Cultural Breaks – Fantastic long weekends, rich in authenticity. These are not your typical tourist excursions. This is the real deal, an authentic look into life in the Gaeltacht, an area where Irish Gaelic is still spoken widely, and the culture is still fully embraced.
These packages include:
● Authentic traditional Irish sessions in atmospheric pubs that in no time at all will have your feet tapping to the sounds of the fiddle, the tin whistle and the Uilleann pipes.
● Historical talks from interesting and knowledgeable locals
● Outings to local historical sites, landmarks, fantastic gardens and a national park
● For those of you who want a real taste of the rugged yet magnificent wilderness of Donegal, we organise hikes up Muckish and Errigal Mountain, from the top of which you can feast your eyes upon the breathtaking views that stretch out for miles over the whole of the north west of Donegal.
● Accommodation at The Song House
These one of a kind retreats are limited to two a year, so availability is extremely limited. Take action to avoid disappointment, book your escape to scenic and mesmerising Donegal now!