Róisín and Johanne are delighted to offer this residential workshop in the beautiful surroundings of the Song House in Donegal.
5th – 7th of June 2020
Bert Hellingers’ constellations approach offers a unique opportunity to look at family patterns and dynamics that follow on from generation to generation. Hidden loyalties and burdens that may be hindering our flow and ability to move forward in our lives.
Whilst we each have our own personal history, we are also deeply connected to our wider familial, social and cultural history which exerts a strong, and often unacknowledged, influence over us. Secrets, betrayals, war and many other traumas are a part of our history and looking through the constellation lens allows us to re examine our fixed ideas and judgements.
- Friday June 5th – Free information talk 5.30 to 7, then workshop begins 7.30 to 10.00
- Saturday June 6th – Workshop 10.00 to 5.30
- Sunday June 7th – Workshop 10.00 to 1.00
Sunday June 7th – 2.00 to 5.30 Constellation and Ritual to honour and acknowledge the loss of young men and women in tragic car accidents in the county.
Please note; Information talk and Ritual are free of charge and open to anyone who would like to participate. Workshop costs 180 with an additional accommodation charge of 30 per night (this includes breakfast lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday This is a safe and confidential space and we would love you to join us.
You can travel to Falcarragh easily by public transport.
• Daily Coaches from Dublin to Falcarragh (4 hours). The coach picks up at Dublin airport:
• Daily Coaches from Belfast to Falcarragh (2 ¾ hours). The coach doesn’t stop at Belfast International airport, but if you phone them, they’ll arrange for a taxi to drop you from the airport to meet the coach on the main road: http://www.gallagherscoaches.com/Map.htm
• Hourly minibus from Belfast airport to Derry: www.airporter.co.uk
• Local buses will get you from Derry to Letterkenny, then on to Falcarragh.
• Regular flights from Glasgow and Dublin to Donegal airport. 30 min drive from Song House. The car hire at Donegal airport is more expensive. Or get a taxi.
• To drive, Google maps reference is on our website