Cultural Breaks & Holidays
Are you looking for somewhere different to go on holiday? A cultural holiday in Ireland? Look no further. Each year we create our signature cultural breaks Ireland. These are fun and enriching long weekends. Inspired by the vibrancy of the people and the land in the locality, these breaks are steeped in the best of Ireland’s Culture & Heritage – not your typical tourist excursion.
We create a real deal, authentic experience for you. This is an opportunity to dive into the life of the Donegal Gaeltacht region, an area where native Irish Gaelic (or Gaeilge) is still spoken widely, treasured in fact and where the Irish culture & heritage is still fully embraced and very much alive.
These packages include:
- Authentic traditional Irish sessions in atmospheric pubs that in no time at all will have your feet tapping to the sounds of the fiddle, the tin whistle and the Uilleann pipes.
- Historical talks from interesting and knowledgeable locals
- Outings to local historical sites, landmarks, fantastic gardens and a national park
- For those of you who want a real taste of the rugged yet magnificent wilderness of Donegal, we organise hikes up Muckish and Errigal Mountain, from the top of which you can feast your eyes upon the breathtaking views that stretch out for miles over the whole of the north west of Donegal.
- Accommodation at The Song House
Cultural Holidays 2021
These are one-of-a-kind retreats and availability is extremely limited. Take action to avoid disappointment, book your escape to scenic and mesmerising Donegal now!